sbc

Monday, June 30, 2014

BLUEBERRY YOGURT BARK




Blueberry Yogurt Bark
my recipe, my photo
Ingredients:
3 5.3 oz containers of Greek yogurt (I used 2 vanilla and 1 plain)
1 1/3 c fresh blueberries
1/4 c coconut
1 small pkg of almond slivers
2 squares of Ghirardelli white chocolate (cut into tiny cubes)
1/2 c dried cranberries
Mix all ingredients together, line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper. Pour mixture into pan and freeze until bark is hard.
Cut into squares.
I just mixed this together and it's in the freezer right now. It is so tasty, I was afraid it wouldn't make it to the pan. Can't wait to cut them. I'll take another picture when they are finished.
I just cut them up and they are like ice cream..so good!
 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST!
http://www.pinterest.com/MicheleWrecsics/
FOLLOW ME
CLICK LINK BELOW TO FIND OUT ABOUT AN OPPORTUNITY WITH SKINNY BODY CARE.
www.mjwrecsics.winwithsbc.com./?SOURCE=FB
CHANGE YOUR LIFE HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment