sbc

Thursday, December 21, 2017

JASMINE

Feel free to SHARE this post. You never know who you might help!
From Jasmine!🌿🌿
These were waiting for me on my porch when we got home last night!! Of course I had to immediately try it since our almost 11 hour train ride did some havoc to my back along with traveling, luggage, everything was sore and my back was on FIRE!
Put 6 drops under my tongue, rubbed a small amount of the relief cream on my back and neck and went to sleep. Usually my nightly routine is to take 2, 500mg naproxen before bed and again in the morning, and even sometimes another dose in the afternoon when I feel like my back is tightening and starting to spasm.
Last night I really wanted to see the effects of these products for myself and didn't take any naproxen or my muscle spasm medication (Methocarbamol). Woke up late morning with almost zero pain or aches!!!!! This almost never happens even with all the naproxen/muscle relaxers I usually need to take for my lower back! This is incredible!!!!!!
I'm still in the testing phase, I can't help it, I'm just a natural skeptic lol! However to get this kind of pain relief using this oil ONCE and this hemp relief cream ONCE and experiencing almost no pain or aches is beyond amazing!!!!!
ORDER HERE http://www.HempWorx.com/mjwrecsics
*Select Herbal Drops Peppermint Original
Shipping to more than 200 countries
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
PLEASE LIKE AND SHARE THIS POST!! THANK YOU.
👉Sign up as a rep HERE for only $20 more
http://www.HempWorxBizOp.com/mjwrecsics

No comments:

Post a Comment