sbc

Friday, February 6, 2015

HEATHER'S STORY

This is Heather's latest update:
ONE MONTH UPDATE!!!
I am so excited that I'm finally on my way to being the person outside that I've wanted to be for so long! I am sooo thankful I found Skinny Fiber. I am also eating less sugar and less carbs, but that is the only thing I have changed in my diet besides drinking lots of water! Skinny Fiber is changing my life! After years of trying everything else, I FINALLY FOUND THE RIGHT THING!
MONTH ONE CHANGES:
NECK: 15.5 to 14 = 1.5 inches lost
ARMS: 15 to 13 = 2 lost
CHEST: 51 to 47 = 4 lost
WAIST: 50 to 42 = 8 lost!
HIPS: 53.5 to 45.5 = 8 lost!
THIGHS: 27.5 to 23 = 4.5 lost
TOTAL INCHES LOST: 28 inches!!
STARTING WEIGHT ON SKINNY FIBER - 244.6
AFTER 1 MONTH - 234.4
TOTAL LBS LOST - 10.2 ORDER YOURS HERE>>http://mjwrecsics.eatlessfeelfull.com
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE NOTHING TO LOSE BUT WEIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment