sbc

Sunday, February 8, 2015

FRUIT PIZZA

✿´¯`* *¸¸✿ SHARE to SAVE ✿´¯`* *¸¸✿
The kids will go nuts over this one!!!!
heart emoticon FRUIT PIZZA heart emoticon
Ingredients you will need:
1 package of Betty Crocker sugar cookie mix
1- 8 oz package of cream cheese softened
1- container of cool whip
1/2 cup to 1 cup of powder sugar (I went by taste)
1 tbsp of vanilla
Your favorite fruits
Directions:
Kristan says......For the crust, I followed the directions on the back of the Betty Crocker Sugar Cookie mix. I sprayed a cookie sheet with pam. The dough gets really sticky, so I used a rubber spatula coated with butter to spread it out on cookie sheet.
For the cream cheese topping, I mixed container of cool whip, cream cheese, powder sugar, and vanilla with a blender to get it mixed real good.
Spread cream cheese topping on crust. Top it with your favorite fruits and put in refrigerator to cool.
Enjoy!!
╔═════════════ ೋღ ღೋ ══════════════╗
LIKE heart emoticon SHARE heart emoticon COMMENT heart emoticon FOLLOW heart emoticon FRIEND ME
╚═════════════ ೋღ ღೋ ══════════════╝
┊  ┊  ☆
┊  ★

***Feel free to send me a FRIEND REQUEST. I am always posting awesome stuff!**
Lose Weight Now! ---> http://mjwrecsics.sbc90.com/..
JOIN MY FREE SUPPORT GROUP  https://www.facebook.com/groups/loseitandmoveit./
Make Money Here! -->www.mjwrecsics.sbcfreetour.com.

PLEASE SHARE, LIKE & COMMENT to keep seeing my Posts! 

No comments:

Post a Comment