sbc

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

SKINNY FIBER IS FOR MEN TOO!!

Hey Guys,
This past year I had a scare, I had a tight feeling in my chest and I could not catch my breath. I called my doctor right away and told him what was going on, he told me let’s get you in and run a few tests
When my test results came back I had borderline high blood pressure, my cholesterol was high and I weighed 235 lbs! He said I really should lose some weight and see if that helps before he decided to put me on any medication.
That was a reality check for me, it was the heaviest I have ever been and it was affecting my life, I decided it was time for me to take control and do something about it. I started my first SBC 90day Challenge and thanks to my brother I also started my P90X Challenge as well. It actually took me 4 months to lose 31 lbs (not everyone can do it in 90 days), when finished i weighed 204lbs and my blood pressure and cholesterol are no longer high
┊ ┊ ★Visit my web site ---> http://MJWRECSICS.SKINNYBODYCARE.COM.
┊JOIN MY FREE SUPPORT GROUP
https://www.facebook.com/groups/weightitoutwithann/

No comments:

Post a Comment