sbc

Monday, April 3, 2017

ROBIN

I need 10 people to please say YES if you see this post-thank you!!
.
Woohoo Robin! 50 looks Good on you!
Start your journey here
WWW.MJWRECSICS.SKINNYBODYCARE.COM
.
She says:
"This is 11 months from the time I started taking Skinny Body Max and HiBurn8! I don't own a scale. It took me about 2 months to get down to 119 pounds and threw away countless inches! ~~Just by using Skinny Body Max and HiBurn8. I have absolutely no willpower for a dedicated exercise program. lol, housework is my exercise program. I drink half my bodyweight in ounces of water each day, about 60 ounces, cook healthy meals and take my SBMax every day. 2 capsules at least half an hour before my two largest meals of the day, with a full glass of water, helps curb my appetite, so I'm eating smaller meals. Since I feel more full, I no longer snack on junk foods (don't even crave them anymore) and no sodas. Once I reached my healthy weight, I have maintained my healthy lifestyle and weight by choosing to continue with my Skinny Body Products. I now sleep so good because I'm using HiBurn8 at bedtime~~24 hours of fat burning power and great sleep! Skinny Body For Life!! Loving it!"
.
You can jump start your New Year like Robin did, by going here:
WWW.MJWRECSICS.SKINNYBODYCARE.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment