sbc

Wednesday, January 3, 2018

LACY

WOW! From Lacy! πŸ‘ΆπŸ»
I am 19 weeks into my second Hyperemesis Gravidarum pregnancy (- Hyperemesis gravidarum is a condition characterized by severe nausea, vomiting, weight loss, and electrolyte disturbance) and I am finally ready to post my testimonial! I started taking HempWorx when I was 12 weeks pregnant. For the first 12 weeks of my pregnancy I was throwing up 8-10x a day. I couldn’t keep any food or liquids down (yes I went two months without water.) I slept a minimum of 16 hours a day because I was wasting away. And I can’t even begin to tell you how depressed I had become... I was thinking thoughts that no pregnant woman should ever think.
We planned this pregnancy because we desperately wanted another child, and we accepted the sacrifice that came with it. I was unable to work, unable to take care of myself, unable to take care of my two year old, and unable to help my spouse in any way. Just before our first trip to the ER (I had 8 trips during my first pregnancy), my mom suggested this oil. I turned her away because we were already spending $800+ a month on things that may help me, and they NEVER helped. Thankfully my mom is a very persistent woman and she insisted.
With absolutely no hope that this would help me, I took my first dosage at 8pm during my 12th week of pregnancy. I was up until 4:30am sick and finally fell asleep. When I woke up at 9am I was ready to run to the bathroom… BUT I DIDN’T NEED TO!!! I immediately started crying and yelled for my husband, I think I was in shock.
Since that day I haven’t looked back! I eat and drink what I want, when I want!! I can’t tell you how good it feels to drink water while pregnant. I have more energy than I have ever had in my life. I am working a full schedule and taking care of my family and son again. It is the first thing that has ever worked for me and I am eternally grateful. I have cried so many happy tears and I finally believe that Hempworx CBD is the full solution to my Hyperemesis. It only took me 7 weeks to accept that it would continue to work LOL but now I am a complete believer. I feel like superwoman, and I am so happy that I finally have the chance to experience a beautiful, happy pregnancy. I have so much confidence in my health and the health of my baby, and I really cannot even begin to explain my gratitude. Thank you HempWorx for giving me my life back
ORDER HERE http://www.HempWorx.com/mjwrecsics
*Select Herbal Drops Peppermint Original
Shipping to more than 200 countries
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
PLEASE LIKE AND SHARE THIS POST!! THANK YOU.
FOLLOW MY DAILY POSTS
https://www.facebook.com/michele.wrecsics.7?fref=nf

No comments:

Post a Comment