sbc

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

KAYLEE

#loseweight #healthy #skinny
Hi Everybody!
This is my Daughter Kaylee! She has been struggling with weight gain for the past few years just like many teen girls do. Approximately two months ago, she asked me if she could try skinny fiber!! Although I am very cautious about what I feed my kids they do go to grandparents, vacations with others, and to friends .and I know that they do not eat healthy there. Today she weighed in and I am proud to say she has lost twelve pounds!!! She is seven pounds away from her goal weight and ready to start SBC’s newest 90 day challenge with me!!!
With childhood Obesity on the rise our Teen Challenge couldn’t come at a better time!!! This is an all natural product. There are no stimulants or artificial ingredients! It is totally safe!
Order for your child today at www.mjwrecsics.sbc90.com

No comments:

Post a Comment