sbc

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

RUTH'S STORY

This is Ruth,
"Hi friends well here is my story on how I start it to lose this weight... I was 181.9 lb feeling not so good...my cholesterol levels were high and retaining a lot of water in my legs my health was going down the hill...well one day I went to mall and decided to buy me some shoes and a new pair of jeans well it was disaster...I left without buying anything because I was so over weight that nothing felt or fit right...that day I decided to do something for me, so I decided that before I turn 30 years old I will be healthier and happy about my body shape... so I start it to eat healthy and was doing good but l start it seeing better results when I start it eating healthy ,taking my skinny fiber and walking....current weight now 147 lb and still losing .... Great benefits of losing weight is that I look better , better Health , Happier about myself ... so don't wait any more make the choice to change today like I did.."
Order your Skinny Fiber here: http://mjwrecsics.sbc90.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment