sbc

Thursday, December 10, 2015

DENISE



DENISE DOES NOT YO YO DIET ANYMORE WITH THIS AWESOME PRODUCT
Hi, my name is Denise. I just finished my 90 day challenge. I started the challenge on September 2, 2013 and ended it today December 2, 2013. I have had weight issues since I was a child, always trying to fight it. I hate the feeling of being overweight. I have yoyo dieted for years and I just so much desired to be a regular person and eat like a regular person. With Skinny Fiber, I have been able to accomplish that. I started off counting points on Weight Watchers to keep my self on track. Took my Skinny Fiber and drank a lot of water. After about 3 weeks, I noticed I didn’t have to count points anymore, because my appetite had diminished so much and I’m not craving anything I actually had to remind myself to eat some days! My plan is to get my weight to where I feel comfortable and then continue to take the Skinny Fiber with a lesser dosage to maintain my weight, so that I don’t keep losing and gaining weight….I can just stay the same. That is going to be the best feeling in the world!! I hope that if you have had struggles with your weight, that you will take the 90 day challenge too! My heart is to help people with their struggles in weight loss….I know how you feel, I know your struggles and I know your pain!
I lost 22 pounds and 20 inches during my 90 days
CONTACT ME WITH YOUR QUESTIONS
www.mjwrecsics.sbc90.com

No comments:

Post a Comment