sbc

Thursday, January 28, 2016

JANICE

Janice shares her before & after. Doesn't she look Amazing?
I went from a 3x to a size 4 in 7 months , 52 pounds and a ton inches GONE !!! ,I'm 56 years old and I never thought it would be so easy !!! I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia and I thought that was it for me , I really couldn't do to much and now I'm doing so much more in my day to day living I still have Fibromyalgia , but I'm looking and feeling a whole lot better , Thanks to Skinny Fiber!
I just ate really healthy.. follow the Weight Watchers program for the first couple of months.. Then just portion control .. I eat pretty clean.. lean meat a lot of poultry fish and all my vegetables and fruit.. and I drink a lot of water.. I did and do very little exercise due to my fibromyalgia.. walk maybe once a week .. I was never one for exercise.
GET YOURS.WWW.MJWRECSICS.SBC90.COM
Check out our awesome New Skinny Body Max, buy 2 get 1 free or buy 3 get 3 free! Empty bottle, money back, and guaranteed! Order here:www.MJWRECSICS.OrderSBMAX.com

No comments:

Post a Comment