sbc

Sunday, January 31, 2016

CHRISTEN

#healthy #skinny
Who’s Next? Join the 90 Day Challenge Today!! Go here:www.mjwrecsics.sbc90.com
Christen M Says :
My story is a little different than most. I was NOT always overweight. After having 4 children and health complications, I gained A LOT of weight! My lowest and most painful moment was when I overheard someone say, “Wow, She really got fat!” I cried, became depressed, avoided people, and even skipped events and parties!
Introduced to skinny fiber in November of 2011, I was skeptical, but decided to take a chance and make a change! I had already tried so many different products and fad diets that promised results, that they did not deliver. Finally, I decided to give one more product a try….Skinny Fiber! And so, my journey began!
After the first couple of months, I almost gave up. I had only lost a few pounds, and I was so frustrated! Why did I keep seeing all these before and after pictures, reading success story after success story, and yet, I was not having the same results? Lucky for me, I had a great relationship with my distributor who not only encouraged me, but reminded me that skinny fiber was packed full of those powerful things called enzymes…..they needed TIME to help my body become healthy enough, to lose weight. The more health challenges a person has, the longer it takes to for them to lose weight! With a fatty liver, low thyroid, and having several surgeries including a hysterectomy, my body was far from healthy! 
As of today, I have lost 44 pounds, countless inches, and went from a tight size 16/18 to a size 7/8! With Skinny Fiber, I am on the road to lifelong recovery, weight loss, improved health, and happiness! Can you imagine if I would have given up and stopped taking skinny fiber? It’s an understatement to say that I am more than thrilled that I chose to take a chance, to make a change, and to stick with it! Skinny fiber is a part of my daily routine now and for the rest of my life!
www.mjwrecsics.eatlessfeelfull.com

No comments:

Post a Comment