sbc

Sunday, October 5, 2014

HEATHER'S STORY



This just in from Heather M!
~ "I love this product and this company!
Here's my final before/ after progress pics
#1 is Nov 27, 2013 when I started Skinny Fiber,
#2 about a month earlier,
#3 is my 90 day pic on 27 February 2014 and the
Last one #4 is a vanity shot at my goal weight, yesterday.
It just occurred to me that this is a six month progress pic! LOL
I've gone from 170 to 130 lbs. taken myself from a size 16 to a 4. I'm motivated to work out and maintain. My next birthday is my 50th and I'm going to make damn good and sure that 50 is the new 30!!"
www.mjwrecsics.skinnyfiberplus.com
CLICK LINK ABOVE TO ORDER.
90 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
NOTHING TO LOSE BUT WEIGHT!!!
www.mjwrecsics.sbcpower.com
CLICK LINK ABOVE.
GREAT OPPORTUNITY

No comments:

Post a Comment